Free/Reduced Lunch Forms

.  Click the MORE button for the Parent User Guides.

Pay Schools Central 
To apply for free/reduced lunches for school year 2019-2020, the form is located on the Pay Schools Website.  If you are a returning Pay Schools user, please use your account information from previous years to fill out the free/reduced lunch form on their website.  If you are a new Pay Schools Website user, please call Rindi Schaublin in the central office (419 293-3979) between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. if you have questions on accessing your account

Attachments Available to Download:

Print This Article
View text-based website